Dave Arend, PGA
InstructorTip Of The Week
Remember to build a solid visual image of your target before each shot. This includes visualizing the desired ball flight that will best get the ball to that target. A common fault for many golfers is becoming "ball bound", which means they focus more on just making contact with the ball than where they want it to go.
CURRENT LESSON HOURS
@ Grandview Golf Course
CLUB FITTING & REPAIR
I also specialize in club fitting and club repair. When I'm not at Reid West Golf Academies or playing in a golf tournament, you can also find me at Van's Golf Shop on the SW corner of 99th Ave. & Bell Rd. in Sun City.
I have 7 years of experience working as a mechanical engineer. My specialty was mechanical design/layout, though I also did mechanical and electrical machine assembly.
Yes, I am a tech junkie when it comes to golf clubs and believe that being knowledgeable about new equipment technology is one of my strengths
Let me know if you have any questions about your equipment.
What's In The Bag
CLICK TO EXPAND
- Driver: Adams 9032LS w/ VooDoo NV
- Fwy Metal: Adams 9032 w/ Matrix Altus
- Hybrid: Adams A3 16 deg w/ Accra HF shaft
- Irons: Taylor Made Tour Burner 4 & 5I w/ Matrix Studio 94 shaft (for higher launch angle) Taylor Made Tour Burner 6-PW w/ Nippon 950GH series shaft
- Wedges: (3) Taylor Made TP Z grooves w/ stock Dynamic gold shaft 52, 57 & 62 deg.
- Putter: Cobra Optica w/ Winn Jumbo grip
- ball: Taylor Made PENTA